- This event has passed.
Women Who Lead 2015
November 13, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - November 14, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
A conference for Women who lead in Wales.
A New Wine Cymru initiative to gather together women who are carrying responsibility in local churches, to meet, network, envision, and strategise together for the nation.
The conference includes leadership development, teaching, worship, discussion, prayer and prophecy and is held at the beautiful Towers Spa Hotel for that all-important time out to unwind and recharge.
To find out more about Sarah, please click here
There are two options available:
OPTION 1: £75
Arrival from 3pm on Fri 13 Nov
Full use of spa facilities; gym, pool, jacuzzi, sauna & steam room. 7pm: 2-Course Dinner Reception & Welcome in Restaurant.
Sat 14 Nov
Full Welsh breakfast, teaching sessions, Tapas style buffet lunch. Afternoon Tea.
Conference ends 5pm.
OPTION 2: £105
Really take a rest, stay a 2nd night for only £30 B&B. Full use of facilities. Restaurant & Bar open to purchase dinner.
This option to be booked by 31 Aug.
We have capacity for 96 leaders, All bookings are for 2 people sharing a room. Single occupancy £20 supplement per night.Spa treatments can be booked in advance, details of packages and spa menu online. The Towers is easy to get to from the M4, with plenty of free parking.
Friday evening 2-course menu. You will be asked for your menu choices when you book.
- Prime Grilled Sirloin Steak served with a light creamy Black Pepper Sauce
- Char-grilled Pork Loin Steak on the bone with a Rich Orange & Redcurrant Sauce finished with Port Wine
- Celtic Pride Slow Braised Beef Brisket in a Wine & Mushroom Sauce finished with Thyme Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Tartlet topped with Goats Cheese & Balsamic Dressing(v)
- Supreme of Chicken filled with Cream Cheese & Spring Onions, wrapped in Streaky Bacon and served with a White Wine & Rosemary Jus
- Marbled Chocolate Profiterole Stack
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Classic Tart Au Citron
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Torte
- Fresh Fruit Salad